Our Service Commitment
We aim at all times to provide
- Pleasant, punctual, reliable service
- Non-discriminating treatment
- Safe and comfortable transport
- Recognition of individual needs
- Courtesy and respect
- Confidentiality and privacy
- Information on other CHSP services
- A system to acknowledge feedback
We expect you to:
- Treat our volunteers and staff with respect and dignity
- Pay the agreed amount for services you receive
- Accept responsibility for your behavior and decisions that you make
- Use seat-belts and other vehicle safety devices as directed
- Provide reasonable notice if a service is no longer required
- Are you eating enough?
Because you don’t have much of an appetite do you: Split your meals? Save your dessert for another meal? If you do either of these things you might not be getting enough nutrition.
- Welcome to our new website!
We are proud to release our new website, we hope you enjoy it. If you have any feedback on it, please let us know in the contact form at the bottom of the page.
Next Social Outing
- No events